Geological Engineering Laboratory Services
The Wisconsin Geotechnics Laboratory provides specialty laboratory and field services in the following technical areas:
– Geotechnical engineering
– Geoenviromental engineering
– Vadose zone characterization
– In-situ testing and site characterization
– Engineering and environmental geophysics
– Non-destructive evaluation
Services provided by the Wisconsin Geotechnics Laboratory are intended to complement those provided by commercial laboratories in the private sector. Clients are encouraged to contact to a commercial laboratory for conventional testing.
For more information on the Wisconsin Geotechnics Laboratory, please contact:
Dante Fratta, Ph.D.
2218 Engineering Hall
1415 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706-1691